Your browser version is outdated. We recommend that you update your browser to the latest version.

Useful Information

1. Gov.UK

Find out what support you can get if you’re affected by coronavirus

  • what to do if you’re feeling unsafe where you live, or if you’re worried about someone else
  • paying your bills, rent, or mortgage
  • getting food or medicine
  • being made redundant or unemployed, or not having any work if you’re self-employed
  • what to do if you’re worried about going in to work
  • self-isolating
  • having somewhere to live
  • mental health and wellbeing, including information for children

If you need medical help, go to NHS 111 online.

2.     North Yorkshire County Council

Coronavirus advice and information

3.    North Yorkshire SafeguardingChildren Partnership

Safeguarding information and advice for parents and carers

Cookie Policy

This site uses cookies to store information on your computer.

Do you accept?